Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Help me out here. I'm looking for a good, analytical, nonpartisan account of what went wrong with the Rae NDP government in the early 90s and why. I wasn't fully politically aware then, and all I reliably remember is something called "Rae days" and an underlying sentiment of "NDP BAD!", and I'd really like to go into the current election with an indepth understanding of more than just the current mandate.

Also, the Ontario Liberals need to get "...or graduate" into their "Keep kids in school until they turn 18" soundbite. It is in their education plan, but it never makes it into the soundbite, with the loss of grade 13 half the kids will be graduating at 17, and the thought makes those of us born in the second half of the year bristle with indignation.

No comments: