Wednesday, March 31, 2004

1. When I set my alarm for 5:30 a.m. (to exercise) I have no trouble getting right out of bed, even if it's just to go to the bathroom then skip exercising and go back to sleep. When I set my alarm for 7 a.m. (the time when I need to get up if I don't exercise) I literally cannot drag myself out of bed for another half hour and end up heading off to work with wet hair and no breakfast.

2. The problem with laundry is I have to figure out what to wear while doing laundry. I want a condo so I can have a washer and dryer in my suite and not have to worry about being decent and having pockets when it's time to do laundry! And also so I don't have to watch the clock lest someone take my stuff out of the machine.

3. Anyone know if U of T's 2004-2005 fall/winter course schedule is out yet, and if so where might I find it online? (Yes, I tried looking, but I could only find 2003/2004. I suck at navigating websites of universities I don't attend, but once I start classes at a particular uni I can suddenly navigate its website).

4. Some co-workers were having a discussion about how their kids are always chatting online and downloading and gaming, and they were talking about it as though it were the mysterious behaviour of the Other. I chose not to mention that I spend my evenings doing the very same things.

5. I've already mentioned in this space how there are four black lab guidedogs that I see walking around on a semi-regular basis. Today I saw ANOTHER black lab guide dog that was different from my first four!

No comments: