Monday, July 28, 2003

I am feeling so much hatred and anger and frustration right now that I can't sleep.

Basic human respect, that's all I ask. Whether I'm wearing a suit or jeans. Smiling sweetly and treating me like you're SURE my intentions are good but, you're terribly sorry, you just CAN'T do anything to help me, is not that hard, and is infinitely preferable to treating me like I'm trying to rip you off by doing a normal business transaction, or that my money is worthless just because I'm younger than you.

I have full security clearance, my services has been billed for as high as $100 per hour, and my professional decisions could affect the course of people's lives. So don't fucking treat me like I'm an awkward bratty 12-year-old trying to scam free stuff just because I'm trying to purchase products and services.

No comments: