Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Friday, February 27, 2009
Me and My Llama
When I first saw this on Sesame Street as a little kid, I didn't question the plausibility of the situation. Now I desperately want to know the backstory.
Llamas are so great. They have the most amazingly soft fur and those great big eyes. I liked seeing the brownstone too - so New York. Thanks for this. I had never seen it before.
That's what's weird, there's no reason why I should be able to instantly recognize New York City. I've never been there, I have no connection with it, I don't know especially much about it, but I have somehow absorbed from the ether the ability to recognize New York City from the tiny amount of information in that video.
Llamas are so great. They have the most amazingly soft fur and those great big eyes. I liked seeing the brownstone too - so New York. Thanks for this. I had never seen it before.
ReplyDeleteIt's weird, I have always been absolutely certain that this is in New York, and I have no basis for that. But the entire internet agrees with me.
ReplyDeleteHowever, no one on the entire internet knows why or how she has a pet llama in New York City. Or why there's a llama dentist in New York City.
It's instantly recognizable as New York. I could tell you exactly why, but it would be long and boring.
ReplyDeleteThe rest is mysterious. Very nice.
That's what's weird, there's no reason why I should be able to instantly recognize New York City. I've never been there, I have no connection with it, I don't know especially much about it, but I have somehow absorbed from the ether the ability to recognize New York City from the tiny amount of information in that video.
ReplyDelete