Being lazy about pop culture like I am, I never really paid attention to Amy Winehouse. I only ever saw her in celebrity gossip, which didn't make me terribly inclined to seek out her work.
Then I heard her mashed up with Ella Fitzgerald. And she made Ella's voice sound weak and immature!
So I'm thinking okay, awesome voice, unfortunate hair. Fair enough. Then I found pictures of her with different hair and it turns out the big hair actually suits her - it's more flattering to her face than normal hair. I gotta give the girl props for figuring out that a big fuck-off beehive is flattering on her! If my most flattering hairdo were a big fuck-off beehive, I would certainly never figure that out.
So onto the ipod she goes!
Hey IS!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link to my site and the 'Back to the Ritz' mash! Hope you enjoyed it!
Thanks again
mARKY