Thursday, June 30, 2016

Books read in June 2016

New:

1. In Order to Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom by Yeonmi Park with Maryanne Vollers
2. Not in Front of the Corgis: Secrets of Life Behind the Royal Curtains by Brian Hoey
3. Fall of Poppies: Stories of Love and the Great War by Brockmole, Gaynor, Holland, Jefferson, Kerrigan, Robson, Williams, Willig and Webb
4. Le Capital au XXIe siècle by Thomas Piketty


Reread:

1. New York to Dallas
2. Chaos in Death
3. Celebrity in Death
4. Delusion in Death

2 comments:

laura k said...

I still have not read the Piketty, and feel like I should. You read the original French, I'm guessing. Could you review it, or just give a blurb?

impudent strumpet said...

Not better than exists elsewhere on the internet. It's a thousand pages, pushing the outer boundaries of my economic understanding, and I read it two months ago.