Actually, I get really hot when there's someone in bed with me...I mean, not THAT way...well, THAT way too, but that's not my point here...I'll start over.
I find that with my partner's body heat, I don't need socks or much of anything else as long as there are enough covers, but when I'm alone in the bed I like to be wearing as much clothing as I would for daytime. In any case, my feet don't ever get hotter than the rest of my body so socks don't cause any discomfort.
Wait--you wear socks to bed?
ReplyDeleteIn the winter, yes. Can't be bothered to take them off when I change into my pjs
ReplyDeleteWow. That's wild.
ReplyDelete"Wait--you wear socks to bed?"
There are women who don't wear socks to bed in the winter? I even do (when it's cold enough), and I'm always overheated.
Actually, I get really hot when there's someone in bed with me...I mean, not THAT way...well, THAT way too, but that's not my point here...I'll start over.
ReplyDeleteI find that with my partner's body heat, I don't need socks or much of anything else as long as there are enough covers, but when I'm alone in the bed I like to be wearing as much clothing as I would for daytime. In any case, my feet don't ever get hotter than the rest of my body so socks don't cause any discomfort.