Monday, June 06, 2005

What to do now that In Shape with Sharon Mann seems to have been cancelled

If anyone stumbling upon this through Google is wondering what to do now that W Network seem to have cancelled In Shape with Sharon Mann, Outdoor Life Network has a show called the Caribbean Workout on at the same time. I'm not sure what's Caribbean about it other than the fact that it seems to be gratuitously filmed in the Barbados. I did it today and got far sweatier than I normally do with Sharon Mann. I'm not sure if this is because the workout is harder or because it's hotter outside. The camera operator has an annoying habit of sometimes not showing their legs when they're showing new choreography, but I don't know whether this is actually worse than Sharon Mann - I've been doing Sharon Mann for almost two years so I've gotten used to her choreography. I'll write further about it later this week, assuming that in this weather I actually manage to convince myself to exercise more than one day.

As for a substitute for Breathingspace Yoga, the only one I've been able to find is Lilias on PBS, but it's only Mondays and Wednesdays and half an hour earlier than Breathingspace.

No comments: