Friday, March 18, 2005

Cosmetics you never thought you needed

I recently discovered two very lovely products that I'd never even heard of a few days ago. Both products are by Quo: one is called Eye Primer, and the other is called Lip Scrub.

Eye Primer is a tan-coloured cream that goes on your eyelids before you apply eye makeup. I don't know exactly how it works, but it prevents makeup from settling in the creases of my eyelids (which is very ageing) and otherwise straying, and when I use it I'm not nearly so desperate to get out of my makeup at the end of the day.

Lip Scrub looks like a lipstick, except it's silver with gritty brown bits in it. You apply it like a lipstick and rub your lips together, but then you wipe it off and apply your normal lipstick. It exfoliates the dead skin from your lips, so your lip colour looks better and lasts longer. My lips have been much less likely to get stupid-looking since I started using it. I think they're softer and plumper, but I'll have to get mi cielito to test them out just to make sure.

I do know that I look noticeably more attractive and pulled-together since I started using these products!

No comments: