Wednesday, August 25, 2004

It's official, I do not trust Dentist Guy. Not one bit. Which raises the question of what to do now. I obviously need another dentist, but I don't know how to find a good dentist that I can trust. Right now I'm kind of wary of any dentist that advertise, but I don't know how to find a dentist that doesn't advertise. I don't know what to do. I just wish that teeth weren't something that fall out when they are sick. I'd be perfectly happy to never go to a dentist again, if I were in pain I'd have no problem with spending my whole life in mild continuous pain, but I don't want my teeth to fall out or turn strange colours. That's all I want. And I just have no idea what to do and I feel lost and confused and hurt and cheated and I need a hug and a puppy.

No comments: