Monday, May 12, 2003

Blogging will commence shortly after I've gotten my shit together. Need to track down and import various elements from my old template, but first I need to finish the paperwork for my EI claim and then go visit my mommy for a few days.

I'm looking for a particular blog template and I can't find it. In this template, the text is on a white or off-white background, and behind that is a coloured background. The cool thing it the coloured background changes colours all by itself - as you're reading it morphs through the whole rainbow. Any ideas?

If you know where to find this but I don't have the comments back up yet, contact me by email or ICQ. My new email address is firstnamelastname at ontario's largest DSL provider. If this is too oblique, it's also in my ICQ profile.

No comments: